Where Convenience Meets the City
Inspired living awaits at Vue at Laurel Canyon, in Valley Village, California.
You’re invited to a life of modern leisure at Vue at Laurel Canyon. As a resident of our one and two bedroom apartments for rent in Northeast LA, you can enjoy our full collection of in-home features and our garden-style community amenities. With expansive floor plans beginning at 592 square feet, we make it easy to find a home that suits your lifestyle.
The upscale home kitchen is thoughtfully equipped for streamlined cooking, while the central heat and air conditioning help you stay comfortable throughout the year. After a tasty home-cooked meal, relax with a glass of crisp wine on your tranquil and private balcony.
Visit our Photo Gallery page to see our beautifully appointed interiors for yourself.
- Bright & Spacious Floor Plans
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Hardwood-Style Flooring
- Modern, Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Premium Appliances & Dishwasher
- Mirrored Wardrobe Doors
- Cable/Satellite Available
- Spacious & Private Balcony
- Pet-Friendly Apartments – Dogs & Cats Welcome!
- Resident Parking Included
- Chic Rooftop Deck with Barbecue Grill
- Modern, Drought-Resistant Landscaping
- Gated Community Entrance
- Convenient Laundry Facilities
- Professional Onsite Maintenance
- Pet-Friendly – Cats & Dogs Welcome!
- Close Proximity to Orange Metro Line, 101 & 170
- Ideal Location near Shopping, Dining & Top Schools
Inspired By Your Lifestyle
Situated near major freeways and public transportation, Vue at Laurel Canyon provides incredible access to LA and beyond. Spend your day exploring Walt Disney Studios or catch a matinee at Universal Cinema AMC at CityWalk Hollywood. When you return home, Vue at Laurel Canyon is here to meet your every need. The thoughtfully designed landscaping and gated entrance greet you and the chic rooftop deck offers breathtaking views of Northeast LA. Life couldn’t be more perfect – welcome home.
Let us show you around. Give us a call to schedule your tour of Vue at Laurel Canyon in Valley Village, California, today.